Why ain’t she dead?
True. How can people get addicted to these things?
This show fake …
Gasoline is not as readily absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract as from the respiratory tract. In adults, about 20 to 50 g can cause severe intoxication and 350 g (12 oz.) can result in death for a 70 kg individual. As little as 10 to 15 g (less than one-half ounce) may be fatal in children. Symptoms of intoxication by ingestion of gasoline can range from vomiting, vertigo, drowsiness and confusion to loss of consciousness, convulsions, hemorrhaging of the lungs and internal organs, and death due to circulatory failure. Ingestion can cause irritation to the gastrointestinal mucosa and can be complicated by pulmonary aspiration, resulting in chemical pneumonitis.”